What is Ops21?
- A multi-faceted program featuring a series of workshops on advanced technologies, including advanced materials, digital manufacturing, and robotics.
- It is part of Futureworks NYC, which aims to ensure NYC manufacturers remain competitive, by helping them adopt advanced technologies and increase local production.
Why should NYC manufacturers participate?
- To learn about advanced technologies that can optimize their operations and increase their competitiveness;
- To implement those specific technologies that are relevant to their business;
- To access world-leading technical experts;
- To become more connected to the greater NYC manufacturing community, and open doors to new opportunities, resources, and information.
"Attending the Ops21 Digital Manufacturing [workshop] really opened my eyes to the technology that can improve manufacturing productivity while also managing costs" – Jason, Yula Corporation, Ops21 Digital Manufacturing Awareness Workshop attendee
“The aspects of the workshop that were most beneficial was learning about the different applications and getting feedback from the group as to how to tackle [robotics] implementation.” Nadav, Rosco Vision Systems, Ops21 Robotics Awareness Workshop attendee